This blog began with 16 letters from people from Brindi's world - who know and like her, including her groomer, vet, kennel owner, neighbors with kids, neighbors with dogs, and friends of Brindi's owner. It is growing fast with letters from supporters near and far. See FREE BRINDI for a blog kept by Brindi's best friend, Francesca Rogier. Best friends are forever!!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Neighbor and experienced dog owner

July 25, 2008


7 Elmwood Ave.
Dartmouth NS B3A 3E2


Lori Scolaro, Animal Services Field Operation Supervisor
Halifax Region Police
PO Box 1749
Halifax, NS B3J 3A5
Phone: 490 1791 Fax: 490 6142

Dear Ms. Scolaro:

I am writing in support of Brindi a dog owned by Francesca Rogier. I have known Ms. Rogier for 2.5 years and she has owned two dogs in that time. The first died of old age. After the loss of her first dog she adopted Brindi last summer. To the best of my knowledge she has taken immaculate care of Brindi who is the centre of her life.

I have accompanied Brindi and Francesca on walks and during that time I have never experienced any aggression from Brindi towards me or to others that were present. Given the care and love that this dog has received from Francesca, I feel that it would be a terrible misjustice to euthanize Brindi.

Thank you for reading this letter.


Yours truly,

Deborah Kiceniuk

No comments: