This blog began with 16 letters from people from Brindi's world - who know and like her, including her groomer, vet, kennel owner, neighbors with kids, neighbors with dogs, and friends of Brindi's owner. It is growing fast with letters from supporters near and far. See FREE BRINDI for a blog kept by Brindi's best friend, Francesca Rogier. Best friends are forever!!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Neighbor and owner of border collie

Dan Grantham
744 East Chezzetcook Rd
East Chezzetcook NS
B0J 1N0

August 17, 2008

Lori Scolaro, Animal Services Field Operation Supervisor
Halifax Region Police
PO Box 1749
Halifax, NS B3J 3A5

Dear Ms. Scolaro:

I am writing in support of Francesca Rogier and her dog, Brindi, that you have impounded and intend to euthanize. My dog and I have played with Brindi on many occasions and have found her to be a friendly, playful dog. She has never been aggressive at all with me or my dog. It would be outrageous to put her down. Perhaps her owner could have handled things differently, I don’t know, but the dog does not deserve to die. Perhaps she could be given a second chance. She is a lovely dog. Thank you.
Sincerely,

Dan Grantham

No comments: